For the disposal of edge trims at extrusion lines and rewinding systems we equip the granulators with infeed systems. The infeed rollers can be designed:
- smooth (standard)
- knurled or
They are wear protected in all versions.
For simple applications, the infeed systems can be equipped with rotary field magnetic motors. For applications with higher line speeds, we link the infeed speed with your line speed. The additional speed adjustment guarantees a very reliable operation and does not influence the extrusion and trim cutting process.
- opening of infeed and cutting chamber without tools
- screen holder removable
- low cleaning time due to smooth, all-side machined surfaces
- high energy efficiency due to cutting geometry and EnergySave motor controller
Excellent regrind quality
- scissors cut with constand cutting circle
- stationary blade is mounted against hardened stop
- rotary blades adjustable outside of the granulator
- sealed design and low rotor revolution ensure quiet operation and low-dust regrind
High operational reliability
- separate infeed systems for each edge trim
- controlled adjustment to line speed for constant draw
- adjustable strippers prevent windings
- synchronous running of both infeed rollers
- water cooled cutting chamber for temperature-sensitive material
- infeed rollers with different diameters and surfaces
- stand alone solution or integration into the production line
|Model||RS 2402-E||RS 2404-E||RS 2406-E||RS 30040-E||RS 30060-E|
|Rotor cutting diameter [mm]||240||240||240||300||300|
|Infeed opening [mm]||210 x 50||400 x 50||640 x 50||400 x 50||635 x 50|
|No. of rotary blades||3||3 x 2||3 x 3||3||3 x 2|
|No. of stationary blades||2||2||2||2||2|
|Motor power [kW]||4,0||5,5||7,5||11||15|
|Throughput* [kg/hr]||approx. 60 – 80||approx. 80 – 150||approx. 120 – 180||approx. 120 – 200||approx. 200 – 300|
|Model||RS 38060-E||RS 38090-E||RS 45060-E||RS 45090-E|
|Rotor cutting diameter [mm]||380||380||450||450|
|Infeed opening [mm]||635 x 70||920 x 70||580 x 70||880 x 70|
|No. of rotary blades||3 x 2||3 x 3||3 x 2||3 x 3|
|No. of stationary blades||3||3||3||3|
|Motor power [kW]||22||22||30||37|
|Throughput* [kg/hr]||approx. 250 – 400||approx. 400 – 600||approx. 400 – 600||approx. 600 – 800|
Various rotor versions, drives and blade qualities are individually designed for your application, grinding reliably, energy-saving and producing an optimum grinding material quality.
Suitable wear protection packages secure your investment, reduce your maintenance costs and increase your profit when grinding abrasive materials.
Water-cooled cutting chambers and cooling-air supply reduce the thermal stress on your materials, protect against plastification in the cutting chamber and enable optimum grinding even in critical applications.
Maximum energy efficiency thanks to the latest design, drive motors in the energy efficiency class up to IE 4 and the use of GETECHA EnergySave, a system that significantly reduces your power consumption under partial load.
Electrical accessories from GETECHA connect your rotary cutter to the peripherals, control upstream and downstream units, create safety and increase your productivity. If you need special equipment and cannot find it anywhere, please contact us.