The series RS 6000 has a cutting circle of 600 mm.
The RS 6000 is built in cutting width of 600, 900, 1.200 and 1.500 mm
Range of application:
- central granulator for bumpers, dashboards, skeleton film rolls, lumps from extruders, pipes, sheets ….
- for voluminous parts as barrels or plastic fuel tanks
- for recycling applications up to 3 to/ht (plastic, copper, printed circuit boards)
- permanent throughput more than 1.200 kg/hr for themoforming or extruding
- opening of hopper and cutting chamber without tools
- screen holder removable
- low cleaning time due to smooth, all-side machined surfaces
- high energy efficiency due to cutting geometry and EnergySave controller
Excellent regrind quality
- scissors cut with constant cutting circle
- large screen surface enables high throughput rates
- rotary blades adjustable outside of the granulator
- solid and torsion-resistant cutting chamber
- rotor shaft made of high-quality tempering steel
- rotor segments mounted on shaft with couplings (over 20 years experience)
- solid belt pulley for a high centrifugal moment
- water cooled cutting chamber for temperature-sensitive material
- wear protected version for filled materials
- various hopper versions
- mechanical and electrical integration into a production line
|Model||RS 6006||RS 6009||RS 6012||RS 6015|
|Rotor cutting diameter [mm]||600||600||600||600|
|Cutting chamber opening [mm]||600 x 795||900 x 795||1.200 x 795||1.500 x 795|
|No. of rotary blades||3 x 2||3 x 3||3 x 4||3 x 5|
|No. of stationary blades||2||2||2||2|
|Motor power [kW]||45||55||75||75|
|Throughput* [kg/hr]||approx. 600 – 1.000||approx. 600 – 1.500||approx. 800 – 2.000||approx. 1.000 – 2.500|
|RS 6006 [mm]||2.360||1.900||1.230|
|RS 6009 [mm]||2.360||1.900||1.530|
|RS 6012 [mm]||2.490||1.900||1.830|
|RS 6015 [mm]||2.490||1.900||2.130|
Various rotor versions, drives and blade qualities of the model range RS 6000 are individually designed for your application, grinding reliably, energy-saving and producing an optimum grinding material quality.
Suitable wear protection packages secure your investment, reduce your maintenance costs and increase your profit when grinding abrasive materials.
Water-cooled cutting chambers and cooling-air supply reduce the thermal stress on your materials, protect against plastification in the cutting chamber and enable optimum grinding even in critical applications.
Maximum energy efficiency thanks to the latest design, drive motors in the energy efficiency class up to IE 4 and the use of GETECHA EnergySave, a system that significantly reduces your power consumption under partial load.
Electrical accessories from GETECHA connect your rotary cutter RS 6000 to the peripherals, control upstream and downstream units, create safety and increase your productivity. If you need special equipment and cannot find it anywhere, please contact us.
The modular granulator platform of the GETECHA rotary cutter RS 6000 allows variations of a wide range of proven assemblies, components and functions from the entire GETECHA rotary cutter range.
Perfect dosing and material feed into the rotary cutter as well as material discharge are options which are decisive for grinding performance and regrind quality. GETECHA peripherals (belt conveyor, screw feeders, metal detectors, ionizers, screw dischargers and extraction systems…) optimize your grinding system and create efficiency and safety.