Due to its compact design, the RS 1615 granulator requires only a small amount of floor space in the injection moulding area. Sprues and small faulty parts are reliably ground.
The blade gap and the cutting circle remain the same even after a blade change or resharpening – without any adjustment work. A consistently good quality of the regrind and optimum feeding characteristics are ensured over the entire service life of the blades.
Tell us you application needs!
- optimal accessibility by total swing-out cutting chamber
- screen removal without tools
- no reset or dust-trapping corners
- short maintenance and cleaning time
- revolving steel plate seals bearing aganist dust
- no trapping of material between rotor and housing
- W+T package prepares for highly filled engineered materials
Excellent regrind quality
- after sharpening no blade adjustment is necessary
- blades arranged in scissors cut
- equipment according to individual requirements
- various hopper or suction boxes available
|Rotor cutting diameter [mm]||160|
|Cutting chamber opening [mm]||150 x 230|
|No. of rotary blades||3|
|No. of stationary blades||2|
|Motor power [kW]||1,5|
|Throughput* [kg/hr]||approx. 25|
|RS 1615 [mm]||1.240||500||600|
|RS 1615 [mm]||1.640||500||650|
Various rotor versions, drives and blade qualities of the RS 1615 are individually designed for your application, grinding reliably, energy-saving and producing an optimum grinding material quality.
Suitable wear protection packages secure your investment, reduce your maintenance costs and increase your profit when grinding abrasive materials.
Water-cooled cutting chambers reduce the thermal stress on your materials, protect against plastification in the cutting chamber and enable optimum grinding even in critical applications.
The filling level of the material container is monitored to prevent overfilling of the container and material back-up into the grinding chamber. A warning signal can be issued or, for example, a vacuum conveyor can be controlled. The production process remains stable.
Whether with low or high frame, material container or free outlet, hopper for feeding by means of sprue picker or manually – the RS 1615 adapts to your production.